Training – NEW
KWY is a not-for-profit organisation that provides culturally specific training,consultancy, and Indigenous male health and well-being services.
This series of training courses is designed to generate greater understanding of Aboriginal culture, and improve the delivery of services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Each session operates as a ‘stand-alone’ training, so all are useful whether you are attending one, or multiple seminars.
Training Workshops :
KWY can tailor any or all of these training to suit your organisation, additionally KWY can create training packages for your organisation on a range of topics including trauma, addiction, responding to violent clients . For all pricing contact the KWY office on 83777822 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
KWY can also provide to your organisation
Aboriginal Cultural Consultancy Services
Consultancy services can be provided directly to organisations who wish to improve cultural responses to clients. Kornal Winmil Yunti (KWY) can provide a range of Consultancy services to assist in this subject to organisations requirements, including:
- • Workplace assessments to determine gaps in culturally competent service provision;
• Review of intake, assessment and case management practices, to assist the development of culturally competent practices and tools;
• Cultural supervision to agency nominated staff, to improve case management skills with Aboriginal clients;
• Provide supervision, mentoring and support of Aboriginal staff within the agency;
• Provide advice and assistance to agency management in the recruitment and retention of Aboriginal staff;
• Advice around direct Aboriginal client engagement in the review of agency service design and delivery