C.U.B.E. (Cultural Understandings, Better Engagement) provides insight into Aboriginal culture.
One day 9:00am – 5:00pm
C.U.B.E training will provide participants with:
- A drive for positive change and outcomes regarding Aboriginal engagement,participation an insight into Aboriginal culture.
- The nature and scope of lateral violence in Aboriginal society.
- Empower participants with skills and knowledge to better recognise and understand areas in Aboriginal culture that may have an effect on participation rates and outcomes for Aboriginal specific programs.
The training offers the opportunity for participants to:
- Increase participants own cultural understandings
- Discuss strategies for the implementation of their new learnings
- How these learnings may be embedded into service delivery.
- Improved relationships between Aboriginal staff/volunteers and community
- Awareness and a greater understanding of organisational cultural competency.
“This training was delivered in a fun but direct and inclusive way”- Jane
“What a great day the facilitators help break down barriers and allow us to confront difficult topics”-John
“training was extremely informative and the trainer was very engaging” -Danielle
NOTE VENUE: KWY’s training will take place at KWY’s office location at 4/147 Goodwood Road, Goodwood.